Welcome to the first ever Homestead Blog Hop.
This hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet the Hosts!
Jen- The Easy Homestead (Me!)
Jenna- The Flip Flop Barnyard
Bonnie- The Not So Modern Housewife
Amanda- Idlewild Alaska
Lindsey- Chickadee Homestead
Nicole- Little Blog on the Homestead
Guidelines for the Homestead Blog Hop
1. This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
2. Link your post back to the hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
3. When linking up your post to the Homestead Blog Hop please make sure you actually link to your post and not your homepage.
4. Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog!
5. Link up to three posts each week!
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.
Well- let’s see what ya got folks!