Alright, I’d love to say that the cabbage and carrots are from the garden but they aren’t. Sometimes this mama needs a break from the chopping, baking, cutting, making, creating, mixing, homeschooling, homesteading life. But, instead of opting for fast food (think McDonalds) I like to call this my fast food- a prepackaged bag of coleslaw. Yep- livin‘ life in the fast lane huh?
This is a REALLY simple recipe. So simple in fact that my kids make it for me- even better than the McDonalds drive thru (having a stranger with no gloves on fix your “food”)!
This recipe is great made on the same day (after being refrigerated for at least 2 hours), but it is even BETTER the next day. So, if you can make this a day ahead, great! If not, no biggie- just make sure it can “mesh” for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
Things You Will Need:
1 Bag of Coleslaw Mix
½ cup Mayo- Organic Preferred
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds (optional)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Add bag of coleslaw to bowl.
2. Add all ingredients above. Stir to combine.
3. Cover and let sit in fridge for 2-24 hours. Stir before serving.
- 1 Bag of Coleslaw Mix
- ½ cup Mayo- Organic Preferred
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Add bag of coleslaw to bowl.
- Add all ingredients above. Stir to combine.
- Cover and let sit in fridge for 2-24 hours. Stir before serving.
Disclaimer: As y’all know I do this little thing called blogging. In order to support my blogging activities Imay receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I really appreciate y’alls support! Please know that I will only recommend products that I USE, LOVE, or REALLY HAVE A HANKERING FOR. XO